R32 For You– Did you know R-32 is a single molecule? Learn how this can make your life easier.
You may have already heard about the environmental benefits of R-32. But do you know specific ways that R-32 can ease some of the burden on an installer, contractor, or property owner? Unlike many modern blended refrigerants, R-32 is single molecule making it easier to handle.
1. R-32 can be topped off. – Because it’s a single molecule, R-32 can be topped off without a change in composition.
2. R-32 can be reclaimed. – That single molecule comes in handy! It makes R-32 easy to reclaim.
3. R-32 has zero glide. – Unlike a zeotropic blend, R-32 has one boiling point making it easier to work with.
For more information visit the Forane R-32 page.
How Does Forane® R-32’s Thermal Management Affect You?
R-32’s excellent thermodynamic properties set off a chain of events that ultimately benefit everyone from the Manufacturer to the Installer
- Less Refrigerant - When working with R-32, you need less of it because of its excellent thermal management properties. This means that product designers can use smaller refrigerant loads when designing the unit.
- Smaller Units – When manufacturers have smaller refrigerant loads to specify in a unit, designers can create smaller, lighter weight units.
- Easier Installation – Installing a smaller, lighter weight unit is easier than bulkier units of the past.