Chemical name : 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane
Common name : R-134a
Arkema Co-Sponsors the 16th Annual SPFA National Industry Excellence Awards
Arkema Delivers the First Shipments of Forane® 1233zd in North America
- Average molecular weight (g/mol): 102.0
- Normal boiling point (°F) : -14.9
- Normal boiling point (°C) : -26.1
- Critical temperature (°F) : 213.9
- Critical temperature (°C) : 101.1
- ASHRAE safety group classification: A1
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP): 0
- Global warming potential (GWP) AR5: 1,300
Forane® 141b is a liquid blowing agent ideal for spray foam applications. Since it is a liquid at atmospheric conditions ...
As third generation hydrofluorocarbons, Forane® 365mfc/227ea blends (87/13 and 93/7) are the ideal replacements for R-141b ...
Forane® FBA 1233zd is a high performance, low global warming potential (GWP) liquid blowing agent that is SNAP approved for most ...
Transcend® additive technology offers a unique approach to improving next-generation foam technologies; it goes beyond a single ...